- 2 pounds flank steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ onion
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 handfuls of cilantro, plus some for garnishing
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- SEASON the meat generously
- BLEND spices, onion, juice, oil, cilantro, and onion in a blender well.
- MARINATE in a plastic bag overnight (make sure you get the air out of the bag).
- REMOVE the steak, and let come up toward room temperature for 20-30 minutes
- PREHEAT a grill to medium high heat.
- PAT steak dry with paper towels.
- GRILL approximately 4-5 minutes per side for medium, or until it is done to your preference.