- 2 lbs. dark ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup diced sundried tomatoes (packed in oil), chopped small *make sure they are compliant
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PREHEAT grill to medium (either bbq or grill pan or cast iron)
- SEASON turkey with salt (generously) and pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, dried basil.
- ADD coconut aminos, sundried tomatoes, jalapeno and almond flour.
- MIX with your hands until goods are distributed taking care to not overmix.
- FORM into 6- 8 patties depending on your size preference.
- COOK, covered – approximately 4-5 minutes on the first side, 3ish minutes on the second until the internal temperature is 165.
- SERVE as you wish!
Served here on iceberg lettuce buns with tahini, tomato, cucumber, red onion, and avocado. Feel free to put it on a salad, or between #sweetpotatoast!