- 2 Sweet potatoes, spiralized. My favorite is the white fleshed, tan skinned variety – usually called an envy or a Hannah variety. (available at most stores).
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 Onion, ¼” dice
- 3 Carrots ¼” dice
- 1 Red bell pepper, ¼” dice
- 1 Fennel bulb, ¼ “ dice (save the green tops for a fresh garnish)
- 6 cups of spinach
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp Crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp Celery salt
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Fennel seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PREHEAT the oven to 350
- SPREAD the noodles out on a sheet pan, drizzle with avocado oil, salt, pepper and 1 tsp oregano – toss with your hands until coated
- BAKE for about 10 minutes, broil until the color is satisfying. (We like little crunchies!)
- HEAT a skillet on medium, add olive oil
- SAUTEE vegetables adding salt and pepper – remove to a plate
- BROWN ground beef with all the spices, drain any excess liquid.
- ADD vegetables back in mix to combine.
- SERVE all the things over spinach to wilt.