Pizza Seasoning (makes a LOT, fill a shaker!)
- 3 tbsp oregano
- 2.5 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1.5 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- PREHEAT the oven to 425 degrees.
- SLICE a delicata into 1/8” slices – You really want them as thin as possible.
- TOSS them in a bowl with 1- 2 Tbsp of olive oil (depending on size) and toss to coat well.
- SPRINKLE 1 1/2 -2 Tbsp of the pizza seasoning, toss with your hands. Lay out on a baking sheet, and separate them – do not layer.
- ROAST on the middle rack for 10 minutes, flip, check them after 4 minutes. You can always crisp up it up at the very end under the broiler if they weren’t super thin.
- SERVE with pizza sauce/marinara sauce and garnished with chopped parsley, basil, or oregano.
*Once you make the pizza spice blend, you’ll be set for a while! It is multi purpose, delicious on eggs, broccoli, meatballs! It’s good everywhere!